Our attorneys are known for their ability to quickly form an understanding of a client’s family situation and distribution needs, and deliver creative, effective solutions that often can turn problems into creative opportunities.
Our relationship-based approach to client service is the cornerstone of our law practice. We realize that accuracy; timeliness and reliability are not optional. We consider them merely the foundation for establishing a successful attorney client relationship. Because we take the time to become familiar with your specific circumstances, we can anticipate how changes in tax laws, the economy, your family and other conditions may affect you in the future. This enables us to proactively suggest steps you can take to properly address these changes and even take advantage of them to improve life situations.
We provide assistance with Elder Care Plans and associated documents such as Health Care Proxies, Living Wills, Power of Attorney (General/Specific, Springing, and Durable), as well as wills and living trusts, with the most sophisticated distribution and tax planning techniques available.
We have the necessary knowledge of current laws and legal trends, and the most successful legal techniques; we closely listen to our clients in order to understand their specific needs.
Along the way, our attorneys are available to explain our services and answer questions, from the big picture issues to the smallest details. Our attorneys understand the importance of properly communicating with our clients, especially in this sensitive practice area.
Rabin, Panero & Herrick provides a vast array of Estate Planning legal services, including:
- Drafting and executing your Last Will and Testament, and/or Living Will, Health Care Proxy and Power of Attorney
- Creating a comprehensive Estate Plan
- Establishing Trusts to fulfill a variety of needs, e.g., Special Needs Trust, Pour Over Trust, Inter Vivos Trust, Tax Planning Trust, Totten Trust, Insurance Trust, etc.
- Probating Wills; We can simplify what can otherwise be one of law’s most difficult and emotionally draining process- probating a loved one’s Last Will and Testament
- Planning for Elder Care needs, including asset-protection provisions for Medicare and Medicaid
Our firm has a consulting network of trusted experts, experienced in a wide range of services, including Accounting, Tax Planning, and Investment Management.
Whether you need a “simple” will to ensure that your assets are distributed as you wish, or to establish a more complicated and comprehensive Estate Plan, Rabin, Panero & Herrick can fulfill all your legal needs. Please contact us today for a free consultation.